Introduction: Silk Screen Printing Protective Masking Film
General Chemical Corp.’s SCREENPEEL is a strippable liquid masking film engineered for use on a wide variety of surfaces for Silk screen printing. These strippable coatings are specifically designed for silk screen printing applications. All peelable coatings are clear when dry and available in blue tint or clear version. Cured strippable coatings of SCREENPEEL are water resistant. SCREENPEEL resists forming operations that reach temperatures in excess of 200ºF. SCREENPEEL Peelable coating resists alkaline cleaners, hot water rinse and dries off.
The application of SCREENPEEL coatings will protect metals, glass, baked enamels and many plastic substrates from damage during manufacturing, storage and shipping. SCREENPEEL represents the ultimate in non-solvent, water borne, Peelable coating.
ScreenPeel is available in any tint you want, providing optimum see-through and is perfect for most Applications including plate making. ScreenPeel combines the best in visual transparency and light safety of any ruby masking film.
General Chemical’s water based & solvent based fast drying Peelable / strippable coatings are temporary protective strippable coatings for various surfaces such as glass, decal, storage parts wood and others to protect it temporarily during process or in material handling.
- Results in a reduction of labor costs.
- Once cured, it provides an extremely tough, uniform film.
- Curing time can be cut considerably with the use of heat lamps (100°F), circulation of air and other factors.
- Easily removed. Peels off in sheets which eliminates messy hand scrapping.
- Safe, non-flammable.
- Suitable for all substrates including polycarbonates, plastic and painted surfaces.