ScreenPeel 5900 – This water based coating is to be applied to glass, metal, painted surfaces, most plastics and almost any smooth surface.
- Results in a reduction of labor costs by reducing the application time.<//li>
- Once cured, it provides an extremely tough, uniform film thickness.
- Easily removed…peels off in sheets which eliminates messy hand scrapping
- Safe…non flammable
- Formulated for sag control on vertical surfaces.
How to Apply:
ScreenPeel 5900 can be applied by brush, roller, or screen transfer for up to 50 times through a mesh screen.
1. Apply 10-12 mils wet water based peelable film to clean, dry surfaces (booth walls, fixtures) in a smooth, continuous spray. If using airless equipment, use .015 or .017 nozzle at a set pressure of 1200-1500 PSI. With conventional air spray, we recommend Binks nozzle #68PB with needle #368 at a pressure of 35-55 PSI.
2. After significant paint overspray buildup, film may be quickly and easily removed. Cut film to start peeling from one corner. Production time between cleaning is increased; quality control is improved with better illumination.
3. Simply peel off in large, continuous sheets. Booth is left clean and ready for next application. Messy hand scraping or solvent removal eliminated. Clean-up is fast. Waste disposal costs cut.
4. The coating provides a tough, flexible solvent-resistant film which protects booth walls, paint fixtures, metal parts in storage, or any non-porous metal surface from paint overspray.