FloorPeel 4000 is a temporary Protective Floor Strippable Coatings and Floor Peelable Coatings formulated for maintenance of industrial floors. It protects floors form build-up of inks, spray track adhesives, paint tracks, lint, grease and grime. When it is time to clean, just peel it up.
FloorPeel Black: This product is black pigmented and used by photographic studios and in other application where they need to have a black floor. This helps avoid the need to paint the floor black.
Floorpeel 4000 is good over cement, linoleum and floor painted with enamels that are resistant to water. Floorpeel 4000 will adhere to enamels based on emulsions and therefore should not be used.
Clear Temporary Protective Strippable Coating For Industrial floors with Heavy traffic
FloorPeel 4000 can be used on concrete, tile, glass, ceramic, laminates, brick, and many other non-porous clean surfaces such as :
- Concrete floors-painted or sealed
- Tile Floors-with sealed grout
- Wood floors-seal bare wood floors first to prevent pulling up wood fibers
- Laminate flooring
- Brick Floors-Apply sealant first
- Steel, aluminum, brass, copper and other ferrous and non ferrous metals
- Glass, plastic and acrylics like Lexan
- Other non-porous or well sealed floor materials.