DeconFloorPeel 4000 is a non-hazardous, non-toxic solution formulated for removing and preventing the spread of radioactive contamination. Used for the decontamination of floors, walls and equipment, and it is also suitable for system components including reactor cavities, glove boxes and hot cells.
DeconFloorPeel 4000 can be used on concrete, tile, glass, ceramic, laminates, brick, and many other non-porous clean surfaces such as :
- Concrete floors-painted or sealed
- Tile Floors-with sealed grout
- Wood floors-seal bare wood floors first to prevent pulling up wood fibers
- Laminate flooring
- Brick Floors-Apply sealant first
- Steel, aluminum, brass, copper and other ferrous and non ferrous metals
- Glass, plastic and acrylics like Lexan
- Other non-porous or well sealed floor materials.