Decon Klean 5850 is a concentrated liquid cleaner formulated for many clean up decontamination tasks – from loose particle contamination to degreasing tools and components to cleaning decontamination areas of all sizes
DeconKlean :Decontamination Cleaner For Cleaning Radioactive Decontamination Surfaces
DECON KLEAN 5850
- DeconKlean is a highly concentrated liquid cleaner designed for many decontamination tasks.
- It can be used for cleaning of loose particle contamination.
- Cleaning or degreasing of tools and components.
- it can be used to clean decontamination areas of all sizes.
- It is effective for hand wiping and floor mopping
- DeconKlean is safe and effective for use on virtually all surfaces such as concrete and tile floors, painted surfaces, fabrics, plastics, rubber, neoprene, nylon, glass and most metals
Application: Cleaner For Cleaning Radioactive Decontamination Surfaces:
DeconKlean can be used as received or dilute with water, depending upon the severity of the soils to be removed. When used with mechanical agitation as in a floor scrubber, DeconKlean can be diluted up to 5% (1:20). For routine maintenance applications like wall or floor cleaning, a mixture of one part of DeconKlean to eight or ten parts water provides excellent cleaning results.