Boothcoat 1700 is a white peelable water based paint spray booth coating. Boothcoat 1700 has a lower gloss compared to Boothcoat 5201.
- Results in a reduction of labor costs by reducing the application time.
- Once cured, provides an extremely tough, uniform film thickness.
- Curing time can be cut in half with the use of increasing temperatures up to 130ºF.
- Easily removed…peels off in sheets which eliminates messy hand scrapping.
- Safe…non flammable
- Formulated for sag control on vertical surfaces.
During removal, water hose-down type coatings will oftentimes be mixed into the paint spray booth water compound system. 1700 peelalbe coating is normally compatible with this kind of system.
Booth Coat 1700 is uniquely formulated excluding ingredients that are deleterious to the painting process (such as silicones) or the water washes system (such as foam generation or stabilizing ingredients).