BoatProtect 1680 is engineered to protect various surfaces on yachts and boats during construction, storage and transportation. BoatProtect 1680 protects against minor abrasion and staining
designed especially for floors, I has built in traction to walk on it and avoid slippage. 1680 films are tough and durable to handle heavy forklift and foot traffic. Perfect for floor areas around presses, spray areas, high traffic routes.
It is easy to apply and very easy to peel. Maintenance costs with 1680 are reduced and floors are maintained in brand new condition. . BoatProtect_1680 has no VOC’s
Easily BoatProtect 1680 allows easy maintenance for any Industrial Floors.
BoatProtect_1680 can be used on concrete, tile, glass, ceramic, laminates, brick, and many other non-porous clean surfaces such as :
- Concrete floors-painted or sealed
- Tile Floors-with sealed grout
- Wood floors-seal bare wood floors first to prevent pulling up wood fibers
- Laminate flooring
- Brick Floors-Apply sealant first
- Steel, aluminum, brass, copper and other ferrous and non ferrous metals
- Glass, plastic and acrylics like Lexan
- Other non-porous or well sealed floor materials.