Introducing: Furniture Protection
Water based, water resistant, peelable coatings for furniture. There are various applications to temporarily protect surface from interior environment, including show room dirt and grime and prevent damage and scratches on glass and non porous surfaces, such as table tops.
|Woodshield 5980||Blue||Only use on finished, sealed surfaces|
|PlasticMask 7550||Translucent||Zero VOC, ideal on a variety of substrates|
Benefits to You:
- Cost effective solution from damage and time consuming repairs
- Virtually eliminates repairs caused by shipping and handling
- Provides temporary protection through final inspection
- Replaces crude or ineffective liner materials
- Provides a professional image for suppliers
- Adds to buyer satisfaction
Because it is difficult to determine the type and condition of the surface, perform a small patch test first. It will determine the peelability of the coating on your particular surface, it will define the coverage and the approximate amount of time required for it to work and to remove off of surface. We offer no implied or otherwise a warranty for our products.
Approximate Square Feet Coverage Per Gallon of General Chemical’s Peelable coatings:
General Chemical has a complete line of Peelable Masks to meet your challenging requirement. If we do not have something to meet your specific requirement, than we will develop it by working with you to meet that need for strippable coating.