Introduction: Construction Protective Films
General Chemical’s strippable coatings dry to form a contour-hugging skin-tight protective film on various surfaces to protect from damage caused by staining, surface scratches from air hoses, electrical cables and hand tools. This prevents costly clean-up during and upon completion of construction.
|FloorPeel 4000||Clear peelable coating||Water based, zero VOC|
|Liquidmask 2510||Clear peelable coating||Ideal for unsealed surfaces, high viscosity|
|Marbleshield 4580||Clear peelable coating||Ideal for smooth, stone surfaces|
|Paintshield 5140||Clear peelable coating||Flexible, zero VOC|
|Tubcoat 9350||Blue peelable coating||Water based, zero VOC|
|Windocoat 4880||Transparent blue||Flexible, easy release, excellent for outdoor applications|
|Windocoat 4930||Clear peelable coating||Flexible, easy release, excellent for outdoor applications|
|Stripaway 5980 ||Clear peelable coating||Only use on finished, sealed surfaces|
|PlasticMask 7550||Translucent peelable coating||Release from variety of substrates, quick drying, multi purpose|
Following are just some of the real example of direct cost of the damage during the construction.
• Tub Repairs: $100 and up
• Tub Replacement: $500 Per Tub and up
• Counter tops: $500 and up
• Toilet (cleaned/replaced):$75-$500
• Cabinets: $200-$2500 per cabinet
• Floors: $250-$1200
• Vents/Ducts Cleaning: $300 and up
• Windows: $250 and up
Benefits to You:
• Results in a reduction of labor costs.
• Save bottom line dollars lost due to unexpected surface damage.
• Once cured, it provides an extremely tough, uniform film thickness.
• Easily removed…peels off in sheets which eliminates messy hand scrapping
• Coatings available for all phases of construction and remodeling.
• Increase customer satisfaction and referrals
Because it is difficult to determine the type and condition of the surface, perform a small patch test first. It will determine the peelability of the coating on your particular surface, it will define the coverage and the approximate amount of time required for it to work and to remove off of surface. We offer no implied or otherwise a warranty for our products.
Approximate Square Feet Coverage Per Gallon of General Chemical’s Peelable coatings: