Introduction: Construction Protective Masking Film, Painter Liquid Masking Tape, Window Protection Film
General Chemical’s strippable coatings dries to form a contour-hugging skin-tight protective film on various surfaces to protect from damage caused by staining, surface scratches from air hoses, electrical cables and hand tools. This prevents costly clean-up during and upon completion of construction.
The General Chemical peelable coating is a water borne non-toxic and non-hazardous product which is applied by lamb’s wool roller. It peels away cleanly leaving no residue and will not damage plastics or painted surfaces. General Chemical strippable coating is also used to protect heavy traffic areas and sensitive surfaces against staining and abrasion during construction, storage and transport. Simply roll on and peel off on completion. The tough film is weather-resistant, UV and solvent resistant.
• Establish Builder Image and Save Bottom Line Dollars Lost Due To Unexpected Surface Damage
• Increase Customer Satisfaction.
• Increase Customer Referrals.
Patch Test: Because it is difficult to determine the type and condition of the surface, perform a small patch test first. It will determine the peel ability of the coating on your particular surface, it will define the coverage and the approximate amount of time required for it to work and to remove off of surface.
Offers cost effective protection during construction. A tough weather-resistant film, withstands foot traffic, scratching and solvents overspray. It removes cleanly without leaving residue. Strippable coatings LLC provides coatings that are proven for all phases of construction and remodeling.
Following are just some of the real example of direct cost of the damage during the construction.
• Tub Repairs: $100 and up
• Tub Replacement: $500 Per Tub and up
• Counter tops: $500 and up
• Toilet (cleaned/replaced):$75-$500
• Cabinets: $200-$2500 per cabinet
• Floors: $250-$1200
• Vents/Ducts Cleaning: $300 and up
• Windows: $250 and up
Benefits to You:
• Results in a reduction of labor costs.
• Once cured, it provides an extremely tough, uniform film thickness.
• Curing time can be cut considerably with the use heat lamps (100F), circulation of air and other factors.
• Easily removed…peels off in sheets which eliminates messy hand scrapping
• Safe…non flammable