Temporary protective Automotive Peelable masks for protecting automobile designed to combat the hazards that a vehicle faces on today’s highways. Rock chips, insects, bad weather, and salted roadways are just some of the things that can damage the beautiful factory finish of a vehicle and diminish it’s value.
General Chemical’s Automotive strippable coatings dry to form a contour-hugging skin-tight protective film. Automotive customers and others recognized the value of protecting substrates during fabrication, assembly and shipment. The tough General Chemical’s Peelable coating clear film is still the best method of preventing scratches and abrasions and strips cleanly away from the surface leaving no residue. It will also act as a masking against paint overspray.
Who hasn’t been bugged by the corrosive nature of insect fluids on car paint? If you’re not in love with “love bugs” and their creepy-crawly kin, you’re not alone. If you deplore the mess and believe there’s something in insect insides that damages paint by softening the finish, you may be ready to tackle it with our Peelable coatings combating something that truly bugs us!
- Results in a reduction of labor costs.
- Once cured, it provides an extremely tough, uniform film.
- Curing time can be cut considerably with the use of heat lamps (120°F), circulation of air and other factors.
- Easily removed. Peels off in sheets which eliminates messy hand scrapping.
- Safe, non-flammable.
- Suitable for all substrates including polycarbonates, plastic and painted surfaces.